Saturday, January 1, 2011

School on Monday

We are almost done with our 2 weeks vacation and everyone is not so excited about it. Of course, why would you want to start school again after all that fun. Everyone had fun including me. I had spent most of my time decorating the house, baking, cleaning, reading and just hanging out with the kids. Though it rained most of the days, it did not dampen the spirit of vacation around here.Kids had so much fun playing and just being kids. And now that vacation is almost over, I can barely look at my lesson plan again and start school on Monday. Not to mention I have to submit the semester report of the kids to our PSP school and that takes me forever to do. I don't do well with deadlines and it seems I have a hard time keeping up. So for the next 2 weeks I will be busy making the kids grades.
Well I guess, I just have to stop complaining and move on. Just like what I have told the kids this morning. Vacation is over and time to do school again. One step at a time, we will get there and soon enough summer will be here.
Happy New Year to all. And welcome back to school.

No comments: