Friday, March 14, 2014

It's Friday

Well...I made it. Every Spring our schedule change tremendously. My two boys play baseball so 4 out of our weekdays are filed with practices and games. Imagine juggling every thing in one day, school, chores and sports. I constantly look at time making sure I have something left to make sure I can prepare dinner and we have something to eat when we get home.
I love being a mom but sometimes it really takes a toll on me. I want a BIG break from it but I know I can't. I just don't want to disappoint my kids. I know how much they enjoy this. School is almost over but we haven't gotten closer to finishing stuff. We are still doing our best to catch up. I am trying my best to save energy for our daily readings. I just wish I have more than 24 hours to spare in a day so I can finish all my chores and be happy and satisfied and never left with guilt that I am not doing what I am supposed to be doing.
Well it's almost 4pm and I just caught a small break, enough to write this one. We will be soon of to practice until 6pm tonight. Hope I can trust my 13y/o boy to stick a whole chicken in our rotisserie:) We will see...

No comments: