Saturday, May 22, 2010

Are we there yet?

Well, we are almost done with our school year and yet I feel like we have been dragging the days. When I'm almost happy to see the end of the school year, I get all this renewal forms from ISP, P.E group, HSLDA and all other group we have joined this year. I haven't done the kid's grades yet and I am already planning, signing and paying activities for next school year. Can you believe that! I have finally made the final decision for our curriculum next year and all I have to do is get the courage to buy them. But I don't want to do just that yet because I don't want to begin another task while we are still in school. I want to feel that I can rest for a little bit and not be bothered by school planning for next school year. I will have the time for that as soon as I end this year. Hopefully, we are right on track.

No comments: