Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Book Challenge

Well, since I started homeschooling I am not reading as much as I did before. I still read a lot but not for me but for my kids. During summer, I happen to stumbled upon the Twilight Saga books and started reading them. Believe it or not I read 4 books in a week. I realized I have missed reading so much. So this school year I promised myself I will be reading again to myself and enjoy everyday on the couch even just an hour each day to relax and do one things I love to do. Sometimes being a mom and a teacher at the same time keeps me so busy and never find time to just sit and relax. Most of the time after lunch when school is done that's the time I start doing my daily chores and at the same time plan my curriculum or make notes of the changes happening to correct them or find ways to improve stuff. Hours upon hours, it's all about chores and school planning. Then I get so tired and I become moody and just easily irritated. I don't want to be this way to my kids so lately I have been reading and I found out it relaxes me and made my everyday easier to deal with. So now I decided to do a Book Challenge. I have to read at least 2 books every month. I hope I can keep up. We'll see how it goes and I will tell you what book I am reading and tell you how I like it.

No comments: