Sunday, January 31, 2010

Not a homeschool topic but I want to share

I have been thinking about this decision for a very long time now. I see my kids and they have grown so fast. My husband and I wanted to have 4 kids but I just can't bring myself to decide that I want that forth one. But my 35th bday is coming and all I can think about is that baby. I don't know why. I kept praying about it and hoping in God's marvelous hand, He'll give a sign, if it's the right decision. And it dawn on me that it is the right decision. I don't want not to do this because I don't want to regret this one day, that we didn't try. I have 3 boys and I want a girl so bad. There is a fifty-fifty chance but If we don't try then we won't know. So today, I decided to try again. And I feel peaceful and happy inside. This is the last one and I will cherish every bit of joy this one brings us. I just hope and pray that it will be a girl this time.

No comments: